Bill Me Later

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Canker Sores, Ouch!

I have been plagued with canker sores almost as long as I can remember!  They are no fun I can not eat or drink right, I get a pounding headache and I am just flat out GRUMPY!!!!!!!!!  This was me the last week and a half I had a sore that would not go away, I watch what I eat I avoid too much acidy foods but still I get them!  SO I have decided to take a break from the diet and just eat it even if it is acidy, like tomatoes, and just try to remedy the sore as quick as possible.  I do gargle with salt water and I have used mouth sore creams but they taste terrible and I just can not stomach the ingredients anymore.  I found a helpful list this past week that might help others troubled by this issue.  Please check out this website, they have anything and everything that you use on a daily basis to help the canker sore problem.

http://www.findhomeremedy.com/home-remedies-for-mouth-sores/

http://www.findhomeremedy.com/home-remedies-for-canker-sores/

No comments:

Post a Comment