Bill Me Later

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cinnamon in the Sandbox to Battle Bugs

My kids love the sandbox, the dog too.  However, here in middle Tennessee we have alot of bugs.  We are not used to the massive amounts of bugs here, we really just did not have them back in Ohio.  So I told the kids to deal with it, we did some do it yourself sprays that helped but my youngest sons complained about the vinegar smell and would not use it.  I did not give up I kept looking and reading anything I could find and finally it paid off.  The article I found on Facebook says to mix in cinnamon, they are absolutely correct:)  Who would have thought.

This is a MUST share for those with kids!!

Cinnamon in the Sandbox--- Did anyone else know this????

Now that its getting warmer, the kids are going to want to play in the sandbox.
...
Cinnamon in the Sandbox keeps the bugs away! I knew cinnamon repelled ants... but I never thought of this! Brilliant! I've also heard it will keep the cats out.

Share with friends!

For more natural remedies, Amazing Recipes, and Tips and tricks JOIN Lisa's Healthy Friends :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment