Bill Me Later

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easter Egg Dye, Cheap, Safe & Good Smelling!


I have not tried this but I am going too.  I wanted to share this so others might give it a try.  It comes from Parents Support Page on Facebook:)
 
A Little Easter tip for all my lovely Parents out there, {Christy}

Here is another great idea to Easter. Instead of buying those dying kits, use koolaid. One pack of Koolaid and 2/3 cups water and you've got awesome egg dye. Two bonuses is..., it's cheaper than those boxes of egg dye and it smells so yummy! :) Side note, if you use the lemonade flavor, mix it with a little bit of orange cause the lemonade doesn't dye too good.

Please Share and Share and Share and tell them Come on over to my page and Support other Parents just like them :)
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment