Bill Me Later

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All Purpose Cleaner

I am a big fan of "SAFE" cleaners in my home because of my three young children.  I am always worried that they could get into the cleaners and something terrible will happen, I guess that's every person fear.  I have been using alternative cleaners for years some I made, some I bought, some I liked some, I didn't.  I have a basic cleaner to make out of something you might pitch in the trash or put in compost.

This recipe will take any jar you have that has a lid, white vinegar or apple cider vinegar, I like Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, it has the mother in it yet, what is this you wonder I have that coming in another blog:), and any kind of citrus peels you have.  This is an all purpose cleaner you can mop, disinfect, wash walls, literately anything you can think of.

Fill the jar with citrus peels, I like to use orange and lemon peels together, pack it full.  Fill the jar with vinegar and put the lid on.  It is done, now let it sit for 1-2 weeks and it is done.  When the smell is to your liking simply take out the peels or strain the liquid out and put in another container!

I hope you give it a try and enjoy.  My pictures are not so great today, I had a moment and totally forgot to take pictures until I was done and I was not taking it out to start over!!



No comments:

Post a Comment