Bill Me Later

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Homemade Pancake Mix in less then 10 minutes!

 
 
Homemade Pancake Mix in Bulk
7 1/2 cups of flour(can use whole wheat just look of the conversion)
6 tbsp baking powder
5 tsp salt
5 tbsp sugar
... Mix or sift all together and store in an airtight container until use.

To make 1 batch:

1 cup if pankcake mix
1 cup milk(I use 3/4 cup for thicker pancakes)
1 egg
2 tbsp butter melted

Melt butter and let it cool, when cool add butter to milk and stir.
Then whisk the egg into the milk.
Lastly, mix in the pancake mix.
Stir until mixed, it ok if still lumpy. Actually you do not want it smooth or your pancakes can be tough.

Cook in a greased(non stick spray or butter are my choices) pan on medium heat.


This was extremely easy to mix up and at a great cost savings!  My son who likes nothing loved these pancakes.  One batch makes about 8-10 pancakes, it could make more I make my batter thicker.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment